Blunt spent $9 million and Carnahan spent $8.7 million.
Blunt also had an edge with cash on hand to left to spend.
Blunt had $2.3 million compared to $913,000 for Carnahan.
Races for U.S. House in Missouri
- 2nd District — Republican Todd Akin raised $709,000 to only $50,500 from challenger Democrat Arthur Lieber.
- 3rd District — Democrat Russ Carnahan raised $1.8 million compared to $1.3 million by Republican Edward Martin.
- 4th District — Democrat Ike Skelton raised $2.6 million compared to $1.1 million by Republican Vicky Hartzler.
- 5th District — Democrat Emanuel Cleaver raised $543,000 compared $191,000 by Republican Jacob Turk.
- 6th District — Republican Sam Graves raised $991,000 to only $9,300 from Democrat Clint Hylton.
- 7th District — Republican Billy Long raised $1.2 million to $202,000 from Democrat Scott Eckersley.
- 8th District — Republican Jo Ann Emerson, $1.9 million to $1.5 million by Democrat Tommy Sowers.
- 9th District — Republican Blain Luetkemeyer,$1.5 million. No money reported for opponents.
- FEC Candidate Summary Download Page
- CSV Data Files for Further Exploration of Missouri Candidates (Derived from FEC Candidate Summary file downloaded on Oct 31, 2010):
- $23 million spent on U.S. House and Senate races in Kansas, Kansas Watchdog, Oct. 31, 2010.
Contact: Earl F Glynn, firstname.lastname@example.org, KansasWatchdog.org