The letter requests that DA Steve Howe review the original complaint filed by JCCC trustee Ben Hodge in light of a recent opinion by Kansas Attorney General Steve Six.
- Howe stands by earlier opinion on JCCC closed meeting, KC Star Prime Buzz, Oct 29, 2009.
- Kansas Open Records, Open Meetings in the news, Kansas Watchdog, Oct 28, 2009.
- Howe should embrace open meetings law, not restrict it, KC Star Midwest Voices, Oct 28, 2009.
- Kansas’ open meetings law must always be heeded, Kansas City Star, Oct 29, 2009.
- Press Association questions Howe’s KOMA opinion, KC Star Prime Buzz, Oct 27, 2009.
- Press group seeks review of an open meetings opinion, Kansas City Star, Oct 27, 2009.
- JoCo DA says JCCC did not violate open meetings law, KC Star Prime Buzz, July 16, 2009.
- JCCC Press Release: DA finds JCCC trustees did not violate Kansas Open Meetings Act, July 16, 2009.
- JCCC’s version of the family feud, KC Star Prime Buzz, March 27, 2009.
- President, trustee at odds over leak, Campus Ledger, March 12, 2009.
- Hodge replies to JCCC’s Calaway, KC Star Prime Buzz, March 5, 2009.
- JCCC president responds to Prime Buzz blog, KC Star Prime Buzz, March 3, 2009.