After processing, these reports are sent to the Kansas Secretary of State several weeks later and some can now be viewed in Topeka.
Some of these reports were available in late May, but recently we obtained several more and include links to them below.
The “financial disclosure” reports can be called “conflict of interest” statements, which are different from campaign finance reports. We’ll publish a summary of campaign finance reports soon.
With the June 10 filing deadline and some candidates filing just before that deadline, their financial disclosure reports are likely not even due in D.C. yet.
Because of the filing deadlines and the bureaucratic delays in sending these documents from D.C., some of these reports may not arrive in Kansas before the August primary election.
The Secretary of the U.S. Senate will not publish financial disclosure reports for candidates. The Clerk of the U.S. House will not publish financial disclosure reports for candidates. The Kansas Secretary of State will not publish these reports online.
But we will publish as many as possible online before the election.
U.S. Senate Candidates
- Robert A Conroy (D, Shawnee): 2010
- David Haley (D, Kansas City): 2010
- Lisa R. Johnston (D, Overland Park): 2010
- Charles Schollenberger (D, Prairie Village): 2009 | 2010
- Patrick Wiesner (D, Lawrence): 2010
- Tom Little (R, Mound City): 2010
- Robert Londerholm (R, Overland Park): 2010
- Jerrry Moran (R, Hays): 2010. [See U.S. House disclosure statements: Clerk of House, 2008, 2009, 2010.]
- Todd Tiahrt (R, Goddard): 2010. [See U.S. House disclosure statements: Clerk of House, 2008, 2009, 2010.]
U.S. House Candidates
- Jim Barnett (R, Emporia). 2009 | 2010
- Sue E Boldra (R, Hays). 2009 | 2010
- Marck Redell Cobb (R, Galva). 2010
- Tim Huelskamp (R, Fowler). 2009 | 2010
- Tracey Mann (R, Salina). 2009 | 2010
- Robert Wasinger (R, Cottonwood Falls) . 2009 | 2010
- Stephene Moore (D, Lenexa). 2010
- Thomas E Scherer (R, Prairie Village). 2009 | 2010 [Changed from Republican to Democrat, 2010]
- Dan Gilyeat (R, Kansas City) . 2009 | 2010
- Dave King (R, Leawood). 2010
- Gary R. Klotz (R, Lenexa). 2010
- Patricia Lightner (R, Olathe). 2009 | 2010
- Jerry Malone (R, Leawood). 2010
- Craig McPherson (R, Overland Park). 2010
- John Rysavy (R, Overland Park). 2009 | 2010
- Jean Ann Uvodich (R, Overland Park). 2010
- Kevin Yoder (R, Overland Park). 2010
- Jim Anderson (R, Wichita). 2009 | 2010
- Willis “Wink” Hartman (R, Rose Hill). 2009 | 2010
- Mike Pompeo (R, Wichita). 2009 | 2010
- Paij Rutschman (R, Latham). 2010
- Jean Kurtis Schodorf (R, Wichita). 2009 | 2010
- Kansas Watchdog Resource Page: Financial Disclosure
- Starting point for next round of FEC candidate reports, Kansas Watchdog, July 2, 2010.
- Congressional financial disclosure statements trickle from DC to Topeka, Kansas Watchdog, May 28, 2010.
- U.S. House Financial Disclosure Statements for 19 Kansas Candidates, Kansas Watchdog, March 2, 2010.
Contact: Earl F Glynn, [email protected], KansasWatchdog.org