State Rep. John Patrick Julien, of North Miami Beach‘s District 104, has come forward claiming absentee electoral fraud.
Julien lost the race for District 107 against fellow incumbent Rep. Barbara Watson, of District 103, by just 13 votes.
Julien appeared at the office of the state attorney in Miami-Dade on Aug. 20, presenting evidence of a third ballot collector who submitted hundreds of absentee ballots on Election Day, according to the Miami Herald.
Watson received 1,111 absentee votes and Julien had 1,037.
Florida Watchdog spoke to Julien about the “absentee ballot collectors” that have been paid by campaigns to pick up ballots in residential neighborhoods.
“This is a big problem. When the governor is trying to purge the election rolls because of voter fraud, he just needs to look at absentee ballots,” said Julien.
“The way to get to the fraud is the absentee ballots.”
- FL: Lopez-Cantera: opponent claiming fraud because he’s ‘unhappy because he lost’
- Video: State lawmaker: we must stop ‘absentee ballot fraudsters’
- FL: Julien says absentee vote ‘fraudsters’ are ‘trial run to presidential election’
- WI: Legal questions remain over GAB’s approval of electronic proof of residency
- FL: ACLU acknowledges absentee voter fraud in Sunshine State elections
- IA: Suspicious ballots bring out criminal investigators
- FL: Vote fraud denier Ted Deutch calls for investigation into voter fraud
- FL: Multistate voters emerge amid absentee ballot flurry
- IA: Lawmaker wants investigation into secretary of state’s spending
- IA: Convicted felons charged with election misconduct
- FL: Swing-state magnet for fraudulent double voting
- States: Obama voter fraud would be crime here, too
- FL: Obama campaign workers silent in face of voter fraud
- Video: Undercover investigation finds voter fraud
- CO: County clerks wage war with Secretary of State over voting issues
- OH: Obama voter fraud in TX would be felony in Ohio
- VA: Video: Obama workers enable double-voting across state lines
- MT: McCulloch denies voter fraud’s existence, but absentees could be exploited
- CO: Dirty voter rolls plague crucial swing state
- VA: Group warns of ‘vote harvesting’ at nursing homes
- TX: DNC fires staffer in voter registration video flap
- FL: Bloated voter rolls show capacity for fraud, say analysts
- VA: Latest voter-fraud sting nabs son of long-serving Dem congressman
- FL: The all-out battle to fix the Florida elections
- CO: Cheaper, cleaner voter rolls! Now available in 7 states!